Who we are:
Aluprint develops integral and innovative solutions, delivering the highest quality and cost advantages. We participate in flexible packaging for food, personal and home care and labels markets, among others. With 700 specialized employees, we continuously exceed customer expectations thanks to our passion for customer service and ability to deliver market differentiating solutions.
Which industries we serve:
We are leaders in the production of consumer goods packaging for clients like Procter & Gamble®, Mondelez®, Kellogg®, Colgate-Palmolive®, PepsiCo®, Ferrero® and many more.
What we do:
We develop innovative packaging that meets or exceeds performance requirements, increases market share and builds brand awareness. Our experienced team of packaging experts are continuously searching for new options that provide unique solutions with the best graphics and functional properties. Our quality is the difference
Packages utilizing mono-web or multi-layer laminations combining film, paper, foil, or other materials optimized for efficient filling, transportation, and consumer use. Regarding Labels, Aluprint manufactures mono-layer structures and multi-layer laminations by rotogravure and flexographic printing on a variety of films and papers.
Rotogravure and Flexographic printing up to 10 colors in a variety of widths supplied in rolls or sheets.
• Solvent-based adhesives.
• Solventless and Water-based adhesives.
• Extrusion coatings.
• Mono & Multi-layer lamination.
• Vacuum metallization of film and paper In-house.
• Patented Aluglas® metallization for superior optical density on paper.
• In-house pouch converting for stand up pouches.
• Fully digital art work
• Gravure cylinders electro-engraving.
• Flexographic printing plates.
• In-house inks mixing
We develop innovative packaging that meets or exceeds performance requirements, increases market share and builds brand awareness. Our experienced team of packaging experts are continuously searching for new options that provide unique solutions with the best graphics and functional properties.
Facts about our site:
• High technology plant located in the center of Mexico and a diverse group of strategic alliances in America & Europe
• A strong history in packaging with market recognition
• Experience in servicing many multinational companies
• Provider of packaging products for a wide range of needs
• Quality, Safety, Environment and Social Responsibility Certifications