Back to overview
Constantia Teich Poland Sp. z o.o. is a part of Constantia Flexibles, one of the global leading employer for flexible packaging. Our clients are multinational corporations and local market leaders in the food industry. We have 20 year experience in manufacturing of flexible packaging in Poland and currently have over 230 employees in our location. We produce according to the best quality standards and continuous improvement system. As an employer we develop our employees and guarantee our employees working with dedicated, ambitious and passion specialist.
For our plants located in Poland (Rogowiec, near Kleszczów community) we are looking for a:
• All maintenance department matters (incl. reparing, inspections, maintenance in order to provide best possible efficiency of machines and equipment)
• Cooperate with external technical services,
• Creating and implementing new ideas to provide safety and efficiency of both machines and facility
• Working according to safe and healthy procedures and manager direction
• Technical education diploma (preferably electrician, automation),
• Knowledge of electric, automatic, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanics
• Electric permissions (G1, G2, G3 cerificates),
• Practical experience in maintenance (preferably in production plant)
• Ability to work on shifts and teamworking
• Manual skills,
• Strong technical understanding and problem solving skills,
• Driving licence Kat. B,
• Stable working conditions (full time working agreement, safe and comfortable working place)
• Additional benefits incl. wide social care and group insurance etc.
• Possibility to be awarded in continuous improvement program and other company initiatives
• Possibility to higher professional development by operates modern and highly developed production infrastructure based on automation systems,
• Please be informed that salary level depends on your level of experience and technical knowledge
If you are interested in being part of an international, flexible and highly motivated team, please do not hesitate and send your application to:
Constantia Teich Poland Sp. z o.o.
e-mail: praca(at)constantia-tp.com, tel. 44 747 02 41; (e-mail title: “Pracownik Działu Technicznego”)
We reserve the right to contact selected candidates.
We ask to add to your application documents: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie i przechowywanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnego i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.97 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz.U. nr 133 poz. 883)."