Back to overview
Packaging Innovations, co-located Empack & Label&Print, will take place in Birmingham on March 1 and 2, 2017 and is the only UK event to cover the whole packaging supply chain and showcases the latest trends, issues and solutions.
Constantia Flexibles will be present with a booth to present the following packaging highlights:
• Meet the “Reclose Family”: we will be exhibiting exciting new solutions for packaging that needs to be opened and closed again, thus featuring excellent re-sealability solutions.
• Pouches are the next big thing! Pouch packaging is becoming increasingly more widespread, so stop by and learn more about our Stand Up Pouches and Pouch laminates for nuts, seeds, other snacks or anything else!
• Learn about Brand Protection: as counterfeiting of packaging is becoming more widespread, brand owners are looking for solutions to make their products fake-proof. Did you know that Constantia Flexibles is the only producer of food films in Europe that is certifies by the IHMA – the International Hologram Manufacturing Association. The IHMA members are leading producers and converters of holograms for banknote security, anti-counterfeiting and brand protection. So what does this mean? If we can keep banknotes safe from counterfeiting, we can protect your brand!
• The next generation of Dairy lids: Familiarize yourself with our new generation of cup sealing systems with innovative co-extrusion and up to 50 percent less aluminum making the lids more sustainable.
• Pet Food Packaging solutions for our furry friends: As animals often have better developed senses that humans, the packaging for pet food often has special requirements. Visit us to see the big portfolio of pet food packaging solutions we offer, such as aluminum foil containers and wet food pouches for cat or dog food.
As this is only a selection of our product portfolio that we will bring to Packaging Innovations please pay us a visit and get to know our whole world of “People, Passion, Packaging!”
We are located in Halls 9 & 10; Stand E 46
Contact: Elisabeth Sunk