Get to know our latest innovations
Constantia Flexibles will be showcasing its latest product innovations at the FachPack trade fair taking place in Nuremberg Germany from 27 - 29 September 2016. The event is one of the most important European trade fairs for packaging, technology, processing and logistics.
So if you happen to be there stop by our booth Hall 9, Stand 9-160 and have a look around and meet our great booth staff! Here are some excellent reasons to visit us at FachPack 2016:
- Our motto this year is “People, Passion, Packaging” so stay tuned and expect a lot of all of that!
- Have you met our “Reclose Family”, yet? Great solutions for packaging that needs to be opened and then closed again securely to enjoy the rest of the product at a later time. We just added a few new highlights to our reclose products, so get to know them up close and personally!
- Ever heard of “CompresSeal”, “Liquid Pouch” or “Die Cut 2020”? These are some of our finest packaging innovations for the food and beverage market and should be investigated closely!
- You are a fan of 3D but cannot quite picture that in combination with a packaging product? Stop by and meet our 3D Unembossed Lid innovation and have our booth staff explain you everything you need to know about it!
- Besides packaging for human food we also will showcase a big selection and examples of pet food packaging! Did you know that the senses of pets are more developed and more sensitive than humans so packaging has to fulfill special requirements? Talk to us and find out which ones!
- We are showing products from our nine market segments: Coffee, Dairy Pot Sealing Systems, Snacks, Processed Food, Dressings and Liquids, Confectionery, Retort Food Products, Pet Care Packaging, Processed and Preserved Meat, Fish, Vegetables & Fruits – come in and find out!
- Meet and talk to our Constantia Flexibles booth Allstar Team consisting of Markus Ziechner, Richard Berres, Tobias Kühne, Felix Schüler, Heike Mitter, Hermann Stückl, Fritz Kick, Karl Griessler, Michael Weber and Hjalmar Renderath as well as Peter Wallach, Stefan Schmid, Gabi Schwanzer and Kathrin Wittmann!
Looking forward to meeting you in Nuremberg last week of September 2016! Please find further information on the FachPack here: https://www.fachpack.de/en
Contact: Cora Helberg